The aerospace industry in Toulouse represents 85,000 jobs with more than 600 companies and 130 aeronautics degrees, including embedded systems and space applications.
Besides the aeronautic stream, digital and life sciences are also key fields of excellence in Toulouse.
Toulouse represents 25% of the European spatial workforce. The sector consists of renowned Research Centers, multiple world leaders (such as Thales Alenia Space or Airbus Defense and Space) and one of the leading global aerospace clusters, Aerospace Valley.
Numerous IT companies are located in the city. As a part of the French Tech initiative, Toulouse keeps developing its digital field with several clusters as well as with private and public incubators for start-ups.
The Oncopole is a 220ha campus bringing together all the actors involved in health innovation: a hospital dedicated to cancer patients, actors of the pharma industry with Pierre Fabre, and international CRO, Evotec, academic research, biotechs, multiple services for R&D and more than 300,000sqm of real estate capacity (30,000sqm available now).
As the main student city in France (after Paris) with more than 115,000 students, Toulouse cultivates future leaders, researchers and talents. The environment stimulates the emergence of start-ups, produces skilled people and makes the city the youngest and most dynamic in France.
Invest in Toulouse provides free and confidential assistance during each step of your set-up and development in Toulouse.
We provide you:
• All the French company law and tax information
• Regional economic information
• Sector information tailored to your specific needs (potential suppliers, customers, R&D, laboratory training...)
• Cost simulations (wages, utilities, public incentives, set up cost)
We assist you:
• With your real estate choice, preselecting the most suitable sites
• In arranging investor pools and in helping you apply for public funding
• In recruiting personnel and facilitate the administrative formalities...
We support you:
• In commercial communications to boost your company launch
• With a strong local network (corporation clubs, clusters)